We are a passionate that will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. He/She will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
• Perform full life-cycle development
• Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter or CodeIgniter framework
• Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
• Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
• Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
• Follow client organization coding guidelines and best practices
• Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science is preferred
• Experience with iOS and Android platforms
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel or CodeIgniter PHP Framework.Proven working experience in software development
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• 2+ years’ experience in related area
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Fast and efficient, with proven time management skills; committed to meeting deadlines
• Familiarity with WordPress
• Monitoring and manage servers, system performance and maintenance.
• Troubleshooting and transferring backups.
• Experience in cPanel / WHM without the need of the command line.
• A competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills.
• Great work environment
• Development opportunities and further education
The role is for full-time employment, in Patras, Greece.