BEST CYBERNETICS participated in the 3rd partner’s meeting organized on 17-18 September 2019 in Zaragoza by STP Europa in the frames of the ERASMUS+ project “ Certified Digital Accessibility Training”.
During the meeting each partner organization presented the current status of the project activities and made suggestions for its further development.
The partners discussed the details of upcoming activities and agreed on a joint action plan on:
- The creation of the training curriculum, lessons plans and materials.
- The organization of the TRAIN-THE-TRAINER event to be held in Maribor from 18 to 22 November 2019.
- The organization of National training workshops to be organized by each partner organization during January – February 2020.
- The implementation of the pilot testing of the training program in February – March 2020 involving 15 participants (the call for recruitment will be posted in January 2020).
- Upcoming promotional activities of the project through social networks, the project website and newsletters.
Finally, as part of the cultural exchanges, participants had the opportunity to taste a variety of Aragon wines by listening to stories from Susana Munilla (professional in marketing in the wine industry).