I-YES, E-learning platform
The I-YES platform is an online resource and teachers tool designed to find practical tools, guidelines and resources that will help them improve student’s Social and Emotional learning.
I-YES e-learning platform contributes to the development of skills that help youth succeed in school, in their careers and in their life.
I-YES online training program helps teachers and students understand and improve social-emotional learning in three learning areas: Emotions – Communication – Respect of Others.
The I-YES platform provides a simple, intuitive and practical online app that helps schools and teachers improve social-emotional learning in three key areas:
The skills that help students succeed at school, in their career and in life. Topics include:
- identifying and understanding one's own and others feelings;
- Managing emotions in a constructive manner (self-management, self-discipline);
- Communicate effectively; Respect of others.
Teacher Skills & Perspectives
Teachers' readiness and preparation to support student SEL at school. Topics include:
-Resources for Student Support,
- Activities, and Assignments.
The I-YES SEL app consists of real-life, visually compelling social scenarios that enable easy facilitation of a discussion with students. It takes students into realistic situations that occur in their day-to-day life. Through the process of facilitation by the teacher, students are able to have a dialogue around the competency and internalize the concepts.
Why I-YES app is innovative?
- It provides tips, strategies, tools, and other resources to help new teachers successfully integrate technology to SEL.
- The educational software available to teachers offers lessons geared towards every learning style, content at all levels, and adaptive assessments to meet the needs of all students.
- It provides students with personalized instruction, which can allow them to self-advocate and manage their own learning.